EXPAR will ensure the following;
- A safe, secure and humane custodial environment for effective community corrections environment.
- Inmates on life-term sentence would be privileged to use arts to communicate and contribute to the Socio-cultural development of the society.
- Help inmates on life term sentence to develop a healthy sense of efficacy; a reduced feeling of hopelessness for Prisoners on long-term and life imprisonment, and minimize their susceptibility to depression via a combination of classical and modern creative arts for mental awareness.
- Extended vocational education and training access to reach adult prisoners and offenders on long-term and life term imprisonment.
- Established a platform that links prison activities with post-release activities. This will contribute to the employment and learning pathways which can support the successful reintegration of offenders on long-term sentence.