JOIN the EXPAR Project Volunteers Team
This is an Application platform for young people with interest in ARTs and CULTURE, REHABILITATION, and SOCIAL Responsibility, to volunteer with the EXPAR Project.
Applying Individual Must;
- Reside in the City of Ibadan
- Be Available for the Monthly Online meeting (usually on the 1 or 2 of every month).
- Be above 16 Years of Age
- Be smart and able to take Initiative
1. Support the Artists (Trainers) on training days
2. Present Training Reports to be published on the website.
3. Advocate for the EXPAR project, via personal connections, at events, and on social media.
1. Volunteer’s ID card
2. Certificate of Excellent Performance (After 1 Year)
3. Letter of Recommendation on Demand
4. Dedicated email Address (Example: [email protected])
5. Personal Profile on the EXPAR Project Volunteer Page.
6. Personal Volunteer e-Flyer
7. Branded EXPAR T-Shirt
Fill the Form Below to Join